Terms and Conditions
Object and acceptance
This legal notice regulates the use of our website, owned by Abstract Concept, S.L. Browsing the Abstract Concept, S.L website attributes the condition of user thereof and implies full and unreserved acceptance of each and every one of the provisions included in these Terms and Conditions, which may be modified. You agree to make correct use of the website in accordance with the law, good faith, public order, traffic uses and these Terms and Conditions. You will be liable to Abstract Concept, S.L or to third parties for any damages that may be caused as a result of breach of said obligation.
Identification and communications
Abstract Concept, S.L, in compliance with Law 34/2002, of July 11, on services of the information society and electronic commerce, informs you that:
- Its corporate name is: Abstract Concept, S.L.
- Its CIF is: B66717893.
- Its registered office is at: C/ Caballero 57 (local), 08014, Barcelona.
All notifications and communications made with Abstract Concept, S.L will be considered effective, for all purposes, as long as they are made by the means specified above.
Conditions of access and use
The website and its services are freely accessible, however, Abstract Concept, S.L. conditions the use of some of the services offered on its website to the prior completion of the corresponding form.
You guarantee the authenticity and timeliness of all the data that you communicate to Abstract Concept, S.L. and will be solely responsible for any false or inaccurate statements made.
You expressly agree to make appropriate use of the contents and services of Abstract Concept, S.L. and not to use them for, among others:
- Disseminate content that is criminal, violent, pornographic, racist, xenophobic, offensive, advocating terrorism or, in general, contrary to law or public order.
- Introduce computer viruses into the network or carry out actions that may alter, spoil, interrupt or generate errors or damage to the electronic documents, data or physical and logical systems of Abstract Concept, S.L. or third parties; as well as hinder the access of other users to the website and its services through the massive consumption of computer resources through which Abstract Concept, S.L. Prest your services.
- Trying to access data of other people or restricted areas of the computer systems of Abstract Concept, S.L. or third parties and, where appropriate, extract information.
- Violate the rights of intellectual or industrial property, as well as violate the confidentiality of the information of Abstract Concept, S.L. or third parties.
Impersonate the identity of another user, public administrations or a third party.
- Reproduce, copy, distribute, make available or in any other way publicly communicate, transform or modify the contents, unless you have the authorization of the owner of the corresponding rights or this is legally permitted.
- Collect data for advertising purposes and to send advertising of any kind and communications for sales purposes or others of a commercial nature without your prior request or consent.
- All the contents of the website, such as texts, photographs, graphics, images, icons, technology, software, as well as its graphic design and source codes, constitute a work whose property belongs to Abstract Concept, S.L. none of the exploitation rights over them can be understood as transferred beyond what is strictly necessary for the correct use of the web.
In short, you who access this website can view the contents and make, where appropriate, authorized private copies, provided that the reproduced elements are not subsequently transferred to third parties, nor are they installed on servers connected to networks, nor are they subject to no kind of exploitation.
Likewise, all trademarks, trade names or distinctive signs of any kind that appear on the website are the property of Abstract Concept, S.L. without it being understood that the use or access to it attributes any right over them.
The distribution, modification, assignment or public communication of the contents and any other act that has not been expressly authorized by the owner of the exploitation rights are prohibited.
The establishment of a hyperlink does not imply in any case the existence of relations between Abstract Concept, S.L. and the owner of the website on which it is established, nor the acceptance and approval by Abstract Concept, S.L. of its content or services. Those persons who intend to establish a hyperlink must previously request authorization in writing from Abstract Concept, S.L. In any case, the hyperlink will only allow access to the home page or home page of our website, and you must refrain from making false, inaccurate or incorrect statements or indications about Abstract Concept, S.L. or include illegal content, contrary to good customs and public order.
Abstract Concept, S.L. is not responsible for the use that each user gives to the materials made available on this website or for the actions carried out based on them.
Exclusion of guarantees and responsibilities
Abstract Concept, S.L. excludes, to the extent permitted by law, any liability for damages of any nature arising from:
- The impossibility of accessing the website or the lack of veracity, accuracy, exhaustiveness and/or timeliness of the contents, as well as the existence of vices and defects of all kinds of the contents transmitted, disseminated, stored, made available to those who has been accessed through the website or the services offered.
- The presence of viruses or other elements in the content that may cause alterations in computer systems, electronic documents or user data.
- Failure to comply with the laws, good faith, public order, traffic uses and this legal notice as a result of incorrect use of the website. In particular, and by way of example, Abstract Concept, S.L. is not responsible for the actions of third parties that violate intellectual and industrial property rights, business secrets, rights to honor, personal and family privacy and the image itself, as well as the regulations on unfair competition and illicit advertising.
Likewise, Abstract Concept, S.L. declines any responsibility regarding the information that is outside this website and is not managed directly by our webmaster. The function of the links that appear on this website is exclusively to inform the user about the existence of other sources capable of expanding the content offered by this website. Abstract Concept, S.L. does not guarantee nor is it responsible for the operation or accessibility of the linked sites; nor does it suggest, invite or recommend a visit to them, so it will not be responsible for the result obtained. Abstract Concept, S.L. is not responsible for the establishment of hyperlinks by third parties.
Procedure in case of carrying out illicit activities
In the event that you or a third party considers that there are facts or circumstances that reveal the illicit nature of the use of any content and/or the performance of any activity on the web pages included or accessible through the website, you must contact in contact with Abstract Concept, SL duly identifying themselves, specifying the alleged infractions and expressly declaring and under their responsibility that the information provided in the notification is accurate.
For any litigious issue that concerns the website of Abstract Concept, S.L. Spanish legislation will apply, with the Courts and Tribunals closest to the headquarters of (Spain) being competent.
The administrative information provided through the website does not replace the legal publicity of the laws, regulations, plans, general provisions and acts that have to be formally published in the official newspapers of the public administrations, which constitute the only instrument that attests to its authenticity and content. The information available on this website should be understood as a guide without the purpose of legal validity.